ملف الكوكيز هو ملف صغير يحتوي على سلسلة من الأحرف التي يتم إرسالها إلى كمبيوتر المستخدم عندما يزور المستخدم موقع ويب. عند زيارة المستخدم موقع الويب مرة أخرى ، يتيح ملف الكوكيز لهذا الموقع التعرف على المستخدم المتصفح. قد تخزن الكوكيز المعلومات التي يفضلها أو الأنسب للمستخدم وغيرها من المعلومات. يمكن للمستخدم إعادة ضبط متصفحه لرفض جميع ملفات الكوكيز أو للإشارة عند إرسال ملف الكوكيز . ومع ذلك ، بعض ميزات أو خدمات الموقع قد لا تعمل بشكل صحيح بدون ملفات الكوكيز.
(ب) يستخدم الموقع ملفات الكوكيز أو تقنيات التتبع الأخرى لفهم الخدمة ولاستخدام الإنترنت ولتحسين أو تخصيص المنتجات أو المحتوى أو العروض أو الخدمات أو الإعلانات على الموقع.
(ج) يجوز للموقع استخدام ملفات الكوكيز لإضفاء طابع شخصي على تجربة المستخدمين ، وذلك لمساعدة الموقع للعرض على المستخدم منتجات أو محتويات أو عروض أو خدمات قد تهم المستخدم وتقديم إعلانات ذات صلة أو مشابهة عندما يزور المستخدم الخدمة أو موقع آخر أو تطبيق.
(د) قد يستخدم الموقع أو أطراف ثالثين مزودي للخدمة والمعلنين وشبكات الإعلانات والمنصات والوكالات ملفات الكوكيز أو تقنيات التتبع الأخرى لإدارة وقياس أداء الإعلانات المعروضة أو التي يتم تسليمها من أو عبر شبكة أو خدمات أخرى.
2-How the information is used
3-Information sharing and disclosure
1-Information collected :
- Information User provides the Website such as name, telephone, email etc…
- Info Website gets from users such as log in info, location info…
- Info collected by and from third parties platforms or from service Providers for technologies.
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to user’s computer when user visit a Website. When user visit the Website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize user’s browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. User can reset his browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Cookies are used for various purposes:
(a) To enhance the user’s online experience
2-How the information is used/collected
- The information is used to offer tailored-content –like giving more relevant search results.
- To improve user experience.
- Perform analysis of how the user uses the services or any part thereof.
- Provide technical support for the service.
- For administrative purposes
- For targeted ads.
- To provide and communicate with the user about the services or the user’s account with the Website.
- Customize or personalize ads, offers and content made available to user based on his visit to and/or usage of the services or other online or mobile application, platform or services and analyze the performance of those ads, offers and content as well as the user’s interaction with them.
- Communicate with the user about other products, programs or services that may be of interest to the user.
- Carry out payment transactions;
- Complying with GDPR rules and regulations and EU regulations and legal processes.
3-Information sharing and disclosure:
Website may disclose the information as follows:
- To service providers or partners that Website have engaged to perform business-related functions on Website behalf. This may include service providers that: (a) conduct research and analytics; (b) create content;(c) provide customer, technical or operational support; (d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms); (e) fulfill orders and user requests; (f) handle payments; (g) host website services, forums and online communities; (h) administer contests
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request.
- Website might transfer some or all of user’s information if the Website, or one of the Website business units, undergoes a business transition, like merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all part of its assets, or if a substantial portion of its business unit’s assets is sold or merged in this way.
- Website may share information with unaffiliated Partners and third parties (e.g. our third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, other marketers, etc..) that wish to market products or services to user.
- Website may use the personal data, user content or any other info in an anonymous way without identifying the user as an individual to third parties. This includes for instance aggregated data about the usage of the Website to third parties for such purposes as Website deems to be appropriate.
4-User’s Consent :
- By visiting the services, whether as a registered user or otherwise, the user acknowledges, either accepts and agrees or refuses that he/she is giving us his/her consent to track user activities and user use of the service through the technologies described in the website, as well as similar technologies developed in the future.
- Users can withdraw consent at any time.
- They have the right to object, the right to access, the right to erase, right to restrict the processing of the personal data. Furthermore, users have the right to request records for data already collected from user.
- The Website unaffiliated partners and third parties may themselves set and access their own tracking technologies when user visit the Website services and they may have access to information about user and user online activities over time and across different websites or applications when user use the service. Their use of such tracking technologies is not in Website control and is subject to their own privacy policies.
- In case Website is collecting sensitive data (relating to confidential medical facts, racial or ethnic origins, political or religious beliefs or sexuality), this will require the intelligible consent of the user.
- It is acceptable to give users the opportunity to “opt-out”.
5-Data storage :
- Website will retain the user’s personal data for a period of 30 days or for the period of providing the services and for the business purpose.
- Once the Website stops providing the services and the data is no longer needed then it will either destroy it or delete it.